Overdenture – Implant Supported Dentures
Implant-supported dentures or implant dentures are a type of denture that are attached to dental implants. They snap onto the implants helping keep loose dentures in place.
An implant supported denture may be placed on either the upper or lower jaw.
The advantage of implant dentures are that
- you can enjoy the freedom and confidence of stable, secure teeth
- they feel more natural than a normal denture because the denture no longer covers the roof of your mouth
- you can speak more easily
- your normal denture may be able to be used for this treatment, in certain cases
- you can eat whatever you like
We have provided many happy clients with dentures over the years with the majority of our patients visiting us from the surrounding London area and its local boroughs such as Hounslow and Brentford. If you feel that dentures would be the right treatment for you and you would like to book a consultation please feel free to contact the clinic.
This patient was unhappy with the appearance of her smile and had a failing dentition. A combination of dental implants and precision attachments were used to give her back her smile and help her feel better about herself.